Puravits Green Tea is less processed as compared to black tea, which allows it to retain more active flavonoids and polyphenols for healthy benefits. Puravits 100% green tea extract has over 50% polyphenols that help to support the heart and antioxidant health.
What does green tea do?
Green tea has been shown in some research to promote weight loss, lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure, support detox efforts, enhance mood, reduce stress, increase energy, keep blood sugar in check, and stimulate the immune system.
Green tea is an antioxidant which has the ability to contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Puravits Green Tea capsules are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and BS:EN 9001:2000 quality assurance certification. Only the finest quality raw materials in their highest and purest form are used.
GMP provides independent verification and certification that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required, ensuring we can guarantee you receive a high quality product.
Directions For Use
- Take 1 capsule up to three times a day, preferably with a meal.
- Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
- Green Tea (Camelia Senesis)
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose)
Ingredient Green Tea (Camelia Sinesis) 30:1 Extract 416mg Equivalent to 12,480mg whole leaf Of which 25mg caffeine
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your doctor before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Consult your doctor if pregnant or lactating.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: €29.85
Special Price: €19.85
Regular Price: €31.85
Special Price: €21.85
Regular Price: €34.85
Special Price: €24.85