Acidophilus supports a favourable environment for the absorption of nutrients and also encourages intestinal microflora balance plus promotes the healthy functioning of the intestinal system. Intestinal microflora imbalance may lead to inefficient digestion. Each capsule contains 30 billion active cultures from a combination of Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis for advanced support.
What is Acidophilus & Bifidobacteria support?
Our Acidophilus & Bifidobacteria support formula contains 30 billion probiotic beneficial bacteria as Lactobacillus acidophilus & Bifidobacteria bifidum.
In addition we have included the prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides (FOS). FOS can be thought of as the 'food' for the beneficial bacteria.
What do Acidophilus & Bifidobacteria support?
They may help to support a healthy digestive and immune system and a healthy intestinal balance.
Our tablets are enteric coated so that they bypass the acid environment of the stomach and release the contents in the intestines where they are absorbed and utilised.
- May help to prevent diarrhoea
- May help to prevent eczema
- Decreases the severity of colds and flus
- May help irritable bowel syndrome
- Minimizes lactose intolerance
- May help painful inflammation
Directions For Use
- Take 1 tablet daily with food.
- Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a doctor.
- Once opened keep refrigerated.
- Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
- Fructooligosaccharides (Inulin)
- Anti-Caking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose)
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (Lactose)
- Anti-Caking Agent (Di Calcium Phosphate)
- Enteric Coating (Ethlycellulose, Ammonium Hydroxide, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic Acid)
- Stabiliser (CMC Sodium)
- Bifidobacteria Bifidum (Lactose)
- Silicon Dioxide
- Stearic Acid
- Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
Ingredient Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 200mg Lactobacillus Acidophilus 166.7mg 25 billion viable organisms Bifidobacteria Bifidum 17mg 5 billion viable organisms
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your doctor before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Consult your doctor if pregnant or lactating.
- Suitable for vegetarians but not vegans.
- For allergens see ingredients in bold.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.