Puravits Green Coffee contains 4750mg of bean extract and is 100% natural and UK manufactured in a GMP facility for best available quality and safety in one rapid release capsule. This dietary supplement is standardized to contain 20% chlorogenic acids, at 50mg. Green coffee bean contains antioxidant properties.
Green coffee bean extract contains chlorogenic acid which has specifically been shown to inhibit an enzyme, glucose-6-phosphatase, that promotes the formation of glucose (sugar) in the liver. Hence, chlorogenic acid in coffee may be responsible, at least in part, for the reduced risk of glycaemic disorders, like diabetes, with long-term coffee consumption. It may also be the source of coffee’s anti-obesity effects. Various studies have suggested that chlorogenic acid slows absorption of fat from food intake and also activates metabolism of extra fat. Green coffee bean extract contains key anti-oxidants that help melt your fat away. Studies have shown that the use of green coffee bean extract can help double your weight loss.
Puravits prides itself on only using 100% pure natural ingredients in its effective fat burning green coffee bean extract formula.
What is green coffee?
Puravits green coffee extract (GCA) is sourced from raw, unroasted green coffee beans which are naturally very low in caffeine.
It is high in chlorogenic and caffeic acid, which are the two primary compounds responsible for the activity of green coffee. Chlorogenic acids are present in many of our daily foods we consume. Caffeic acid is well known for its anti-oxidant power.
Directions For Use
- Take 1 capsule up to three times a day, preferably with a meal.
- Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose)
- Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin)
- Silicon Dioxide
Ingredient Green Coffee Extract 20.1 237.5mg Equivalent to 4750mg whole bean Providing 50mg chlorogenic acid
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your doctor before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.