The fruit, commonly known as acai berry is a small, round, black-purple and it is the strongest anti-oxidant superfood.
Acai is one of nature’s richest sources of anthocyanins - a type of bioflavonoid antioxidant. Anthocyanins make up the purple, red, and blue-black pigments found within certain berries, fruits, plants, and flowers.
What is acai extreme?
A great combination of acai, guarana, green tea and acetyl L-carnitine and chromium.
What does acai extreme do?
Berries have always been known for their health properties, and acai is a berry that has gained rapid popularity as a superfood used for health and vitality. Sourced from Brazil, this beneficial formula utilises acai pulp and provides you with the natural flavonoids and antioxidants that make acai so popular. These rapid release capsules ensure that the active ingredients are released quickly into your digestive system for optimum benefits.
The fruit of acai also contains protein, fibre, enzymes, vitamin E, amino acids, minerals (potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, manganese, zinc, and boron), phytosterols, and fatty acids.
Guarana is a small bean that grows mainly in South America, especially in the Amazon jungle. Guarana contains 20% caffeine which also helps to increase alertness and concentration.
Green tea is less processed as compared to black tea, which allows it to retain more active flavonoids and polyphenols for healthy benefits. Green tea contains a small amount of caffeine, and may help to maintain normal appetite control, normal fat digestion and normal metabolism.
This is an amino acid derivative that is widely available as a food supplement.
Chromium is an essential mineral which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels.
Directions For Use
- 2-4 capsules taken daily with water and food. Best taken before 3pm.
- Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Guarana Prep (Guarana Seed Extract, Colour: Caramel (Sulphites), Caffeine, Maltodextrin)
- Acai Berry Fruit Extract
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose)
- Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Chromium Picolinate
Per 2 Capsules
Ingredient %EC RDA* Acai Berry Fruit Extract 4:1 200mg Equivalent to 800mg whole berry Guarana Seed Extract 4:1 400mg (20% Caffeine) Equivalent to 1600mg whole seed Green Tea Leaf Extract 30:1 80mg (50% Total Polyphenols) Equivalent to 2400mg whole leaf Acetyl L-Carnitine 80mg Chromium 10μg 25%
*EC Recommended Daily Allowance.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your doctor before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Not suitable if pregnant or lactating.
- Not suitable for vegans.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.