Puravits Cod Liver Oil is a great way to support daily health. Puravits Cod Liver Oil comes in a rapid-release soft gel capsule. Our cod liver oil is sourced from the finest deep sea cold water fish.
Puravits Cod Liver Oil offers a high level of the most important beneficial fatty acids DHA and EPA. The fish oil is obtained from the body of the fish, rather than the liver. It is a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids that help to support the function of your brain, eyes and heart.
Puravits Cod Liver Oil offers:
- Vitamin A that may help support eye health
- Vitamin D that may help support strong teeth and bones
Directions For Use
- Take 1-2 capsules daily with food.
- A maximum of 2 Soft Gels daily (at least 250mg EPA* and DHA*) may contribute to the normal function of the heart.
- Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
- Cod Liver Oil (Fish)
- Softgel Capsule (Bovine Gelatine, Moistener: Glycerol)
- Natural Vitamin A (Palmitate)
- Vitamin D Preparation (Medium Chain Triglycerides, Cholecalciferol, DL-Alpha Tocopherol)
Per Soft Gel
Ingredient %EC RDA* Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Provides: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 81mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 107mg Total Omega 3 Fatty Acid 237mg Natural Vitamin A 800μg RE 100% Natural Vitamin D 5μg 100%
*EC Recommended Daily Allowance.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your doctor before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- This product contains Vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
- For allergens see ingredients in bold.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.